Are you interested in starting a poultry farm with little investment? Well, then Building a Chicken Coop guides can be a great place to start.
Created by Bill Keene, this eBook emphasizes on helping you learn how to stay well-prepared for your first flock and learn pertinent issues, like building a chicken coop, selecting the proper breed of chickens and taking care of them to ensure premium productivity.
By including ready-made, easy-to-follow instructions that can be customized at will, Building a Chicken Coop program is the ultimate poultry farming protocol for anyone with some basic DIY tools, a patch of backyard land and an intense desire to master this art.
Introducing “Building A Chicken Coop”
Developed by Bill Keene, Building a Chicken Coop eBook is an in-depth guide that covers the fine aspects of poultry farming and offers valuable insights on the process of building chicken coops, and caring for chickens so as to ensure they lead healthy and productive lives.
Building A Chicken Coop eBook covers detailed aspects that go into setting up a thriving poultry business with meager upfront investment.
It has been devised to help you learn how to build a chicken coop from scratch, rather than ordering expensive pre-set coops from the market.
Whether you are looking to engage in some productive DIY projects in your past time, or get serious with your farming goals, you are sure to love this program!
What Can Your Learn from Building a Chicken Coop Program?
- You will learn how to build a chicken coop that’s easy to clean, gathers eggs automatically and helps you maintain up to 50 chickens at the same time.
- You will discover the six critical things you need to garner before even thinking of starting to build the coop. Additionally, you will learn how to select the right materials to make the building process easy and quick.
- You will also learn how to set up a mini portable chicken tractor that facilitates convenient cleanup and provides a regular supply of fertilizer wherever you want.
- Over time, you will master the process of building a double-story chicken coop that is easy to access and has a clean nesting space on top and a nice run-down bottom for drainage. You will also become competent at building a cheap enclosed chicken coop that can hold up to 4 big chickens.
- You will get handy expert tips on roofing, flooring, nesting boxes, installing doors and refurbishing windows.
- You will discover insider tips on selecting the right breed of chickens for your particular climate and raise them in a way to maximize egg production. You will also learn the nine crucial chores you must perform in order to maintain a self-sustaining poultry flock.
- In addition to learning how to build a chicken coop, you will understand how to care for your chickens and feed them proper foods. Additionally, you will know what to do when they get sick, as well as common health problems.
Pros Of Building A Chicken Coop Program?
- One of the most attractive aspects of the program is that it includes unbelievably effective “How to Build a Chicken Coop” manuals that make it easy to build sturdy coops from scratch. The plans have been explained with step-by-step instructions, dimensions and brilliantly colored diagrams drawn to scale.
- By using this program to learn how to build a chicken coop, you can expect to save more money, as opposed to buying a pre-built coop from the store. These savings can add up to several hundreds of dollars. Also, the fact that Bill Keene has enlisted cheap ingredients in his guide makes the building process even more cost-effective.
- The main manual inside the program is just a guide, so if you want you can always make some changes here and there to suit your needs. This blueprint is largely flexible and can be tailored in various ways to build a coop that befits your budget, climate and available space.
- The “Building a Chicken Coop” course has been designed with both beginners and advanced builders in mind. The instructions are clear-cut and detailed, and the language lucid. To top it all, it doesn’t require you to use some special skills or tools to execute the ideas to perfection. This makes it appealing to everyone.
- The program is not just another run-of-the-mill coop building guide, rather it’s a comprehensive guide on the nitty-gritty aspects of poultry farming. With this guide, you don’t just learn how to build a chicken coop, you also learn how to choose the right breed of chickens for your climate, how to raise them without the threat of predators and ensure good health. So you get a ton of information without poking a hole in your wallet!
- Bill Keene is so sure of his product that he has introduced a rock-solid money-back guarantee to assure you of the fact that your investment is in safe hands. So, in case you find it difficult to master how to build a chicken coop within 60 days, you can always return it back for a total refund.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied, simply send an email to the address in the member area and you’ll get your full refund. No questions asked
Cons Of Building A Chicken Coop Program?
The fact that the program is available in a digital format, rather than a paperback version might seem like a deal-breaker to many people. Also, you will be making the purchase online to be able to download it. There is no other way to order it at this time.
Users believe that including instructional videos in the program would have heightened its quality, as some people are better off learning visually. That being said, these videos would have probably made the product a tad too expensive, and consequently unaffordable to many.
About The Author
Building a Chicken Coop has been authored and compiled by Bill Keene, an experienced poultry farming expert, and professional craftsman.
He has translated all the knowledge gained from years of his experience in poultry farming to an exhaustive guide on building chicken coops, caring for chicken coops and ensuring a year-round supply of quality eggs.
The book has been written with novice woodworkers in mind, so you don’t need to be adept at carpentry to comprehend the instructions. All you need is a genuine interest in DIY projects, and of course, a burning desire to become a pro in poultry farming.
Building a chicken coop is not an overnight task; it requires a decent amount of time, effort and added precautions to promote a favorable growing environment for your chickens. So if you feel that Bill Keene’s guide will teach you how to build a chicken coop in no time, then it is probably not for you.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for a well-thought-out and user-friendly guide for building coops at a reasonable price, then this is your answer.
Updated with clever poultry-raising tips, replete, vividly described plans and appropriate diagrams, the Building a Chicken Coop is recommended the product for any farmer, one that helps you ensure your precious little chickens stay healthy and happy, and your business flourishes over time.