do you know that “If you don’t have anything nice to say So don’t say anything”? Forget it and check out these creative insults.
If you think creative insults are a rather modern invention Let’s go to the ancient Roman ruins. You’ll be surprised at what graffiti is about Lucius’ poor mother.
disrespect back to the way Most of these are related to rude comments towards certain female relatives and the anatomy of the despised. as you can see There was a slight change from the disrespect at the time, such as the “yo momma” saying that was a bit too old.
In order to stay ahead of the more controversial, witty, and creative comeback, the parody. It will definitely bring pain. Good things that English provides
Warning: You should not use the words and phrases listed below in polite conversation. [Read: 10 ways to avoid being rude in any situation]
Why use creative insults?
I never wanted to promote vulgarity, insignificance, or disrespect. But sometimes constructive insults here or there are necessary. whether for joking really quarrel or a joke Being unique with your mockery will raise the standard.
You don’t just want to disappoint others. You want to show your intelligence too. Instead of saying, “I’m rubber, you glue, what you say bounces me off and clings to you,” try something a little more shocking.
go with sarcasm Go for something that is almost superior, super ridiculous, or just smart. Using a creative insult is the best way to keep the fun going. Just try to keep these little poop over your belt if you know what I mean. [Read: How to deal with rude people]
Creative insults for intellectual insults
Because ditching the words “stupid” or “stupid” is too disrespectful. Plus, such insults won’t make you look bright anymore. Here’s a longer version of the word “you stupid” to refer to someone with inferior mental abilities.
1. “You lack brains so much that you can float on water.”
not only touch But it also means you have enough space between your ears to stay afloat.
2. “I will insult you. But then I’ll have to explain later. It’s okay.”
The meta-insults imply that the insult is incapable of understanding the insult.
3. “I don’t have time or crayons to explain to you.”
Can also be used instead of “We do not accept crayon-written resumes.”
4. “How are your parents related?”
Okay, mocking incest may seem a little childish, but it’s smart.
5. “You know nothing. In fact, you know less than nothing. ‘Cause if you know you know nothing That will be something.”
Fortunately, they understood this.
6. “I expected an intellectual conversation. But it seems that no one is there.”
This constructive insult is merely an indication of the facts.[Read: 12 types of humor and how it affects the people around you]
insult another person’s appearance
Probably the oldest inspiration to insult is to mock the other person’s unfortunate appearance. But the best time to use a creative insult for someone’s appearance is when they don’t look really unlucky.
Mocking things that didn’t really hurt them. but shock them or make them laugh. It’s a better way to insult someone than to be cruel.
7. “Don’t wear a cloth sack on your head. People can’t tell where the sack starts and where your face ends.”
Regularly insulting others tells them to wear a sack over their heads. This goes even deeper.
8“You won’t get a dime as a prostitute for half the price.”
this is harsh But it’s also a creative insult.
9. “Pretty face. I bet you’ll look good on the radio.”
This is burning if I’ve ever heard of it.
10. “What kind of contraception do you use? Your face?”
Saying that they are so ugly that their faces prevent them from conceiving or tummy others is pure gold when it comes to creative insults.
11. “When God pours down beauty You’re probably holding an umbrella.”
It’s just that smart. whether religious or not This depends on your intelligence and their humble appearance.
12. “Did you use a mud puddle to make a mirror this morning?”
Ouch! This might look really bad if they tried to make their look today. but wait You want a creative insult.[Read: Smartass quotes: 48 smart and sarcastic lines that kick ass]
Creative insults when you hate someone.
Sometimes it’s not possible to insult a PG-13. These are for people whose existence provokes murder or at least gets creative foul mouth.
13. “You’re the poster boy who values legal abortion.”
this is very intense You may want to avoid after improvising in case they go violent.
14. “Your birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom manufacturer.”
15. “I will call you pussy. But you lack warmth and depth.”
I’m not a fan of this word. But the use of this word makes sense right?
16. “The best part of you runs down your mother’s legs.”
This brings constructive contempt to a whole new level.
17. “There are millions of words in the English language. And there is no way to combine to describe how much I want to beat you with a chair.”
This is a little barbaric. but wait If you really feel that way…
18. “Your asshole must be very jealous of your mouth. from the shit it spits out.”
Another picture that we may not want. But if you really hate this person, go for it.[Read: 13 grownup ways to deal with mean people]
insulting pop culture
If you can’t assemble it yourself Borrowing novels is not bad. TV and movies are full of creative insults. They just ask you to refer them.
19. “You’re a lifeless man, a damn thing!” – In Bruges (2008).
20. “You’re just a new born, Eli, slipping into your mother’s filth. They should have put you in a glass jar on the shelf.” – There Will Be Blood (2007)
21. “Even if I was blind, despaired, starved and begged for it on a deserted island, You are the last thing I will never die.” – Scarface (1983)
22. “You are between a cockroach and the white stuff that accumulates in the corner of your mouth when you are really thirsty. but in your case I’ll make an exception.” – Con-Air (1997)
23. “You know, mom, do you know what I’m going to bring to you next Christmas? large wooden cross So every time you feel so indignant with all your sacrifices. You can climb and nail yourself.” – Referrer (1994)
24. “You are promiscuous. now you are a pussy You’ve always been a pussy And the only thing that will change is that you will become a bigger pussy. There could have been more pranks.” – In Bruges (2008).
25. “Jesus Christ, see you again… You are facing everything. that’s what you are You are like that coffee machine, you know, from the bean to the cup. You’re crazy.” – Malcolm Tucker, The Thick of It[Read: How to recognize mean people and deal with them]
26. “He is extremely useless. He’s useless like a marzipan dildo.” – In Wong (2009)
27. “I want to stop and talk to you. But I want Type 2 Diabetes.” – Nai Wong (2009)
28. “This guy is an epic f*ck-up, he is so dense that the light curves around him.” – Malcolm Tucker, The Thick of It
29. “You are as funny as a blind boy in a minefield.” – Nai Wong (2009)
30. For example, your brain – so small Baldrick that if a hungry cannibal cracks your head open. It would not be enough to cover a small water biscuit – Black Ant.
31. “Eyes are open, mouths move, but Mr. Bren is long gone, isn’t it, Percy?” – Black Ant
32. “It’s filthy, unacceptable for a dung beetle who has lost interest in a career and has really let himself go.” – Black Ant[Read: 101 awesomely good comebacks for every occasion]
33. “Now the person we are looking for is an arrogant man with a childlike intelligence. 4 Years and the donkey’s sexual complexity.” – Black Ant
34. “Hey, where did you get those clothes from? Toilet shop?” – Announcer: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004).
35. “Um, you look like an idiot.” – Bad Moms (2016)
36. “If being here means working within 10 yards of you, to be honest, I want Saddam Hussein’s ass-cleaning job.” – Bridget Jones’s Diary (2001)
37. “You are a virgin and you can’t drive.” – Babe (1995)
38. “You are a sad and strange little man and pity me.” – Toy Story (1995)
39. “What you just said is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Everyone in this room looked even more stupid when they heard it. May God have mercy on your soul.” – Billy Madison (1995)
40. “That’s what I thought. You are a fool.” – The Breakfast Club (1985)[Read: Backhanded compliment: How to react kindly or give back in kind]
Creative insults can be funny and at times worthy of admiration, of course, as long as the insult doesn’t suit you. use wisely