It can be very rewarding to do repairs on anything if you are a DIY person who is looking for ways to save money. Have you ever done repair work on your bike? If not, this is something that you should consider. Keep reading as some useful information is provided on DIY Bike Repair.
What Is DIY Bike Repair?
Do It Yourself Bike Repair can be considered as one of the most complete bicycle repair training in the market, which is created for bike lovers who want to learn how to repair, maintain and upgrade their bikes easily and quickly.
This program contains an up-to-date guide. It is different from other similar programs which contain outdated information, even on the latest version they released.
You also can see that many contents provided in other similar programs are not complete enough and they forget the important part.
Why this program so effective?
It is a complete and detailed guide, contains video and guidebook on how to maintain and repair a bike. All content is provided in detail and divided into several sections. You will learn a wide range of mechanical systems and a variety of bicycle technology and tools involved.
DIY Bike Repair consists of more than 200 videos of step by step professional bike repair with hundreds of photos, illustrations, and instructions that are easy to understand and follow.
You will learn how to maintain, repair and upgrade any bikes, included race, mountain and road bike, from the simplest to the most difficult ways. Everything is taught in this section.
This program is designed to be easy to understand even by a novice because DIY Bike Repair teaches you how to do the basic task to advanced guide.
You will learn all trick of the trade and acquire techniques which are undisclosed by a professional repair shop.
DIY bike Repair consists of 3 types of membership level:
- Standard Package: You will get more than 200 guide videos on how to repair and maintain the bike, a complete bike repair manual, and the tuneup secret & upkeep tips Manual as bonuses.
- Upgraded Package: All standard package features, 15 videos on essential bike safety, additional 100 illustrated guides, free membership update for life which means you do not need to pay every upcoming video and manual that will be released in the future, and you will get support priority with 2 days respond.
- VIP Premium Package: all standard and upgraded package feature, 10 videos about mountain bike racing, 70 videos about cyclocross techniques, Rough Terrain Riding Video, free private counseling, guidance and advice from Dave. If you get confused, you can consult with the creator.
Who needs this guide?
For most people, repairing and caring for their bikes becomes hard work. Most of them better deliver their bicycle problems to the bike shop.
You should know that even for the basic problem, the bike shop usually will charge you a significant cost that will make you reach into your pocket deeper.
Therefore, for those of you who want to save more money and keep your bike in a proper condition, then this DIY Bike Repair is the best choice for you, so you can repair and maintain the bicycle yourself.
Who is behind this program?
This program is designed by Dave Delgado, a bike designer. Dave has more than 20 years of experiences in riding and repairing a bicycle. DIY Bike Repair itself is created for 3 years to ensure that this guide is the most complete guide on the market.
What I Like:
- An All-In-One Product
DIY Bike Repair covers almost everything you need to know about bike repair. Whether you need a simple fix or an upgrade, DIYBikeRepair handles it.
The great thing about it is the all-inclusive nature of the training which comprises of videos and manuals. It makes things a lot easier when you have someone explaining concepts to you.
- Great bonuses
I also enjoyed the bonuses that are included in the offer. The extra manuals is well worth the original price.
The 60 days money-back guarantee is always appreciated. I like seeing a merchant who stands behind their product 100%. It puts the consumer at ease, knowing that they aren’t going to lose a cent if they choose to not use the system.
What I Don’t Like
The regular edition has only a small section covering racing bikes. The vast majority of training covers mountain and road biking (which is very extensive!). If you want comprehensive coverage of racing bikes, you should get the VIP deluxe edition.
There are some of the things that you should expect with the DIY Bike Repair:
- Comprehensive, practical video and book guide to the essentials of bike maintenance and repair
- For beginners and pros. Designed to teach the beginning cyclist how to perform basic tasks and the experienced cyclist how to carry out advanced repair techniques
- Step-by-step, clear, detailed 200 part video series – like a personal trainer guiding you. Skip and choose between topics and chapters as you like!
- Highly illustrated manual with clear color photos. Learn the maintenance needs of different bikes, shows how the parts of a bike fit together and tell you how best to use your tools to perform basic tasks such as cleaning and lubricating.
- Incredibly detailed. Everything is broken down by chapters for the various mechanical systems of the bicycle and educates you on the various technologies and tools involved.
- You will learn all the tricks of the trade and acquire techniques that the professional repair shops don’t want you to know.
DIY bike repair pays for itself several times over by giving you the best guidance and instructions on fixing your own repairs.
Dave has written in the book in a clear and easy to understand manner that helps anyone to learn about bike mechanics without any difficulty. It is a must for anyone who is serious about biking.
It comes with a money-back guarantee and you need not worry about losing your money.
Understanding your bike mechanics, knowing to adjust it to suit your preference and the style of riding apart from keeping it in great condition can help improve your mountain biking and motocross racing performance.
It is more effortless to learn and implement what you have learned if you have some expert like Dave on your side to explain complicated concepts and to provide friendly advice.