The hovering hand made everyone cringe! But why do men do this? And if you’re that guy How can you fix this for good? Here’s everything you need to know!
Why do some men have hovering hands? How to avoid a hover hand? Everyone knows the hover hand. but no one really knows Why do some men do this? And why can’t they stop!
What is a hover hand?
In case you don’t know yet, we provide! Waving is something we only see in photos because nothing captures such awkward moments as photographs, don’t you think?
The sliding hand is a weird hand gesture when a “confident” man puts his arm on a girl’s shoulder only to know he’s not confident enough to touch her. So he put his hand over the girl’s shoulder. It makes him look funny, awkward AF. And everything about that moment was hilarious, weird, and flattering!
And how do we see this happen? In a million pictures taken by others! A man wants his picture to click with a woman. He wanted to appear close to her and was extremely confident as well. But in that moment, before anyone clicks the picture His hand miraculously rose and flew into the air as he received it. The “hotness” of the girl can’t take it![Read: How to stop being shy around your crush and get their full attention]
The swooping guys and lucky girls!
Okay, we know that the hovering hand is laughter. But there’s a lot to learn from it.
Ever wondered why some guys hold hands in the first place? Here are some insights into why some men wave. And what men and women can do to help avoid the embarrassing hover hand in the first place.
If you are shy It’s time to stretch your arms and grow into a pair. Seriously!
If you’re a woman, you’re in luck. All you have to do is stand and smile while being clicked. Your chances of getting a hover hand are very slim. Because it’s usually a man who wants to hold a woman’s arms! *And hover it instead!*
The good thing about being a girl is that she can pretend to be shy and shy and stand with her hands in front of her. Even though she was really nervous It still makes her look cute and sexy. [Read: How to look cute – 25 ways to exude cuteness and melt any guy’s heart]
But when you’re a man You can’t do anything but avoid raising your hand first. After all, it’s all about the “man” to embrace the girl’s shoulder to show off her superiority and ownership over other men, right? Ahem, perhaps you forgot that this is not a nineteenth century family portrait!
Why do some men have hovering hands?
There are many reasons behind why some men suffer from a bad case of a hoverhand. But it all came from these twelve reasons.
1. He felt uncomfortable around that woman. She’s too sexy for him.
2. He respects women too much. [Read: How to respect women – We’re so glad you want to know this today]
3. He was too scared to touch the girl he was yelling at. I was definitely intimidated by her!
4. He was afraid that she would flick her hand away or stare hard to catch her.
5. He wanted to make a good impression on the girl by keeping his hands away. [Read: 20 types of physical touches and what each touch means]
6. He thinks she has a boyfriend *who might be jealous*
7. The girl might be dating his friend. *And friends might be jealous*
8. His girlfriend might be around and *his girlfriend might be jealous*.
9. He thought he was brave and cool. But realized that it wasn’t when I had to wrap my arms around her. [Read: How to become a better guy and make girls like you]
10. He thought he would touch her chest if his hand came closer.
11. He was too excited and perverted. In his mind, touching her arm with confidence was akin to twisting her nipples.
12. He thought that the woman didn’t want him to touch her. *This may be true most of the time*[Read: The different types of creepy guys all girls try to avoid as much as possible]
The good side of the hover hand
Now, not all hovering hands are bad. Sometimes, it might work for you when it comes to impressing girls who like shy guys.
1. Nice girls and jealous girls will trust you more because you don’t try to find fault with another woman every time you get caught.
2. Moving your hand lets a girl know that you respect her enough to avoid touching her for no reason. [Read: What is chivalry? The Knights’ code and modern day chivalry]
3. Girls can get drunk around you without fear of being caught by you.
4. You’ll see it all over the internet and you might become a celebrity.
5. Women think you’re good… *makes a virgin*
The bad side of the hover hand
as well as all the good This is the bad side of the handhover.
1. Handsome guys and handsome guys who get the most beautiful girls won’t like hanging out with you.
2. A wave makes you look like an idiot.
3. You will be seen all over the internet and you will laugh at it.
4. You look very weak and lack confidence.
5. Women think you’re good… *makes a virgin*
6. The other guys think you’re a fool… *pure dumb*[Read: 30 alpha male characteristics that make you a real alpha]
Things to remember to avoid raising your hand
Okay, let’s just imagine the situation. You are where there is feminine energy and beauty. And someone picked up the phone to take a picture. Think fast! If you don’t think you can hold a woman’s arm or hold her tightly in a man’s arm, Well, don’t do that. It’s very easy!
Think you can pull it off? Go ahead and place your arm on her shoulder until you feel a firm rest. Use your fingers to gently hold the tip of the girl’s shoulder. or the upper arm lightly but deliberately
Most men tend to put their arms around women’s shoulders. But where they made a mistake was using their fingers. don’t be that man The most important thing you need to do to avoid hovering is to mess with those fingers. Always focus on those fingers. And you won’t have to worry about another nightmare picture holding your hand up for the rest of your life! [Read: How to be confident – The 20 life hacks you need to implement right away]
Great place to put your hands and avoid hovering hands.
If you’re too scared to hold a girl in your arms or put an arm around her shoulder but still You still want to look like a cool guy. who are comfortable with women Here are some tips to keep you looking good. Get pictures clicked with her.
1. Try something new
arms from behind her and place your finger on her shoulder or above her upper arm. If you’re uncomfortable holding it on her shoulder. You can skip all steps using this move. You will look confident and look at your mother without putting your hands up!
2. Hide your hands
Don’t put your hand into the frame at all. Hang it behind her and lean closer to her. Or put it around her waist *oh the waist is a sexy pose! Well done!* [Read: How to turn a girl on with your touch and make her melt into you]
3. Make a sign with your finger
It’s still a hover hand though. But this is your last resort to salvage any remaining pride once your hands are in the frame. Just stick your finger out and mark or gesture with your finger. common idiot But use a bad signal – a peace sign or a middle finger. *Go home later and bang your head against the wall, right?*
How do men avoid hovering hands in the first place?
We all suffer from sniping at some point in our lives. Either in the eighth grade or a few weeks ago. But it’s all about learning. If you are experiencing a bad case of a hover hand Here’s what you need to keep in mind.
1. Confident with women
Confident men do not suffer from embarrassing events such as hovering hands. Stop worrying about what the world thinks of you all the time. Just take courage and put your hand firmly on the girl’s shoulder. You’ll only see how easy it is after you’ve tried it. [Read: How to have swag – 22 confident ways to look cool doing anything!]
2. It’s a good excuse.
Activities that you are impressed with girls It’s a good excuse to connect with them. hang out with them and most importantly closer to them
When you put your arms around her You are doing it for photos only. And there’s really nothing bad about it. It will increase your confidence. And you’ll feel more in control the next time the same opportunity pops up. [Read: How to feel good about yourself and kick ass in aspects of life]
3. She stands close?
If that girl really comes close to you while clicking the picture and almost leaning towards you Show that you can clearly embrace her or hold her arm. Why would she come any closer? If she thinks you’re creepy She takes pictures from a mile away using a very long selfie stick. Do not approach and attach your large, masculine breasts!
4. remember the truth
remember what you touch It’s just her shoulder You didn’t manipulate her or hit her. You’re just a good and proper person. Don’t let shyness appear on your face while clicking pictures. [Read: 50 cute and sexy things guys do that girls absolutely love]
You can take your hand off the girl’s shoulder as soon as you click the picture. She’ll understand that you’re not trying to sexually harass her if you don’t reach out or constantly adjust the pressure with your fingers, as if you were tapping Morse code on her shoulder.
As long as you keep the conversation going and avoid the awkward and awkward sound after the photo shoot, things will go well. [Read: How to talk to a girl – The secrets to smooth talk and impress girls]
How can a woman save a man from waving?
On the other hand, if you’re a woman and you’re hanging out with a shy guy. and wondered how to make him stop with his hovering hand. Here’s what you need to do to help him grow into a man.[Read: How to flirt with a shy guy and help him open up to you]
If you’re standing next to him, ready to pose. and doesn’t feel his arm on your back or shoulder Give this a try!
1. Get close to him so he knows it’s okay for him to get close to you.
2. Hold your hand as he puts it on your shoulder to make him feel more confident.
3. Ask the person who clicks on the picture to take another picture and go closer so he can give a real hint.
4. Tell a guy it’s okay to touch you. He will be really grateful. to hear this directly from you.[Read: Nice guy syndrome – 16 things nice guys do and how to fix every one of them]
The person who uses the hover hand is not a bad person. They’re just awkward guys in awkward situations. And now you know what’s going on in their minds. Play well and help them beat it. Or just share some funny pictures of their hovering hands!