Have you lived your life in constant fear and panic? You are not alone, at least 1/3 of American adults experience at least one panic attack every year.
You would be lucky if you suffered from only one, but to have it constantly can really disrupt the flow of daily life. Although you may feel like your world is coming down on you at times, panic attacks are really not life-threatening.
There is actually hope for this and you can learn to eliminate this from your life according to Joe Barry, creator of the Panic Away system and a former sufferer of panic attacks.
So what exactly is Panic Away and what makes it different?
Barry McDonagh identifies the key element to curing panic attacks and overcoming anxiety as no longer fearing the thought of having a panic attack…
Around this key concept, he developed a comprehensive, but yet simple program for any person who wants to be cured of panic attacks and substantially reduce anxiety.
In summary, Panic Away consists of a 256 page eBook, 4 videos and 7 audio recordings for immediate download. The core of the program is the 21 – 7 Technique, which is made up of the 21 Second Countdown and the 7 Minute Exercise.
This is then followed by C.A.L.M. Recovery, which helps to integrate this technique into your life. Panic Away aims to restore you back to your former carefree self through eliminating panic attacks and reduce general anxiety fast.
This one simple technique can be applied anywhere and anytime to stop a panic attack in its tracks. It does not matter how long the anxiety has been present, this technique can be applied with great success.
The program is also available in hard copy with the book, DVDs and CDs ready for home delivery.
It currently includes a free bonus, with lifetime access to the Panic Away private members forum. The forum is available day and night, with supportive members consisting of qualified therapists and laypeople who have been there and know what you are experiencing.
What Panic Away is not…
- It is not complicated, nor is it time-consuming. It is not a 30 step program that takes forever to implement and only brings minor improvements.
- It does not rely on out-dated techniques like a distraction or positive affirmations.
- It is not NLP or hypnosis and regression is not required to break the cycle.
- It is not about teaching coping mechanisms and strategies. In fact, it teaches how to be free and to never have another panic attack again.
Who is Panic Away for?
It is for any person who is tired of being scared of when the next panic attack will strike or any person who is feeling generally anxious.
So, if you have experienced any of these, maybe Panic Away is the answer for you:
- Finding yourself in the emergency room at the hospital, because you thought you were having a heart attack only to be told it was “only” anxiety?
- Worry that you may stop breathing because your chest feels tight and you are breathing erratic?
- Is fear getting stuck in traffic on a bridge?
- Have anxious thoughts that just don’t seem to stop?
- Are you nervous and on edge in normal situations that didn’t bother you before?
- An overwhelming fear that you feel will be pushed you over the edge?
If any of these bodily sensations are familiar maybe Panic Away is what you were looking for:
- Dizzy spells leading to anxiety
- Tightness in the chest or shortness of breath
- Racing heart
- Obsessive worries and unwanted thoughts
- Panic Away is quite cheap. At $67.95 it is one of the cheapest programs of its kind and effectiveness around.
- Simple to understand and even easier to use techniques that can be used anywhere at any time.
- It’s completely natural. so there are no medications which mean no risk of side-effects.
Very effective – more than 90% of people all around the world, who tried it, report the program has helped them.
- Barry McDonagh regularly updates his program to include the latest research and studies.
- The program comes with an 8-week full money-back guarantee, so you’ll have a lot of time to try it out. If you don’t like, return it. No questions asked.
- So you might not like reading from a computer screen. You’d rather enjoy the program in the comfort of your living room couch, you can order a physical copy of the program.
- The e-book at 256 pages is long and can be a bit mundane at times. But this isn’t a book you’d read for fun anyway.
- Panic Away won’t work if you don’t commit to following the instructions.
- The program can be used by anyone. Its effectiveness has been a bit lower with people who have the most severe cases of panic attacks and anxiety, though.
Conclusion of the Panic Away Review
In the end, I found this product worked better than any other product I’ve seen so far. And if you were dealing with a panic attack and anxiety as long as I have, you know there are quite a few.
In my experience, it can help you cure your panic attacks and at least lower your anxiety levels to a very manageable level.