If you want to be the best partner communication is important These sex questions to ask your boyfriend should help keep the ball rolling.
Sex is one subject that many people really have no problem doing. But when it comes to this It all began, the truth? If you are responsible enough to have sex Show that you’re old enough to talk about it! People sometimes worry that sex inquiries may be misused. But what if you want to make sure the woman in your life is happy between the sheets? You must have the right sex questions to ask your boyfriend in your mind.
The occasional sex Q&A is good relationship practice.
It’s an exercise in direct communication and gives couples the opportunity to get to know each other more closely, along with the kinks and sexual fantasies they may be hiding. [Read: 20 dirty questions to ask a girl & make her really wet in 15 minutes]
Most agree that this type of conversation can be open to both parties. So don’t be shy Make a list of sex questions to ask your girlfriend and ask them out!
The only rule? Don’t shoot them at her one by one. Because she might feel like she’s being interviewed – not sexy at all!
Points to remember…
So you both enjoy asking and answering sex questions. Ask your questions respectfully. Even if she is your girlfriend But there were some topics that she didn’t want to talk about.
Take into account the words you include in your question. and no matter what the answer turns out to be Accept it as is and don’t judge!
Questions about sex may have the potential to bring on nasty memories that you might not even be aware of. So in case the conversation turns Let it go and move on. [Read: The most important traits that make up a good boyfriend]
Do’s and Don’ts in Sex Conversation
When you have any type of sex conversation You have to make sure you follow a few rules, of course, free to talk with peace of mind. But know that not everyone is easy to talk about sex.
There’s a flattering factor that always happens, no matter how willing and dirty you are.
To help you have a smooth and fun Q&A session. Be sure to follow these dos and don’ts when deciding what sex questions to ask your girlfriend. [Read: 10 Sexy conversation starters to get you both horny]
What should be done of sex conversations?
1. Listen to what she has to say and don’t try to interrupt or finish her sentence.
2. Choose the right time for this type of conversation. Sex questions to ask your girlfriend are best done when you are alone and are unlikely to be interrupted!
3. Pay attention. Put the phone down and make eye contact with her as she talks.
4. Be prepared to give your own answers. It’s fair to give an answer if she’s having trouble giving her an answer. [Read: How to talk dirty with each other and ease into it without feeling awkward]
5. Encourage more details by asking follow-up questions.
6. Set the scene with something to make the space feel sexy. Try candles, dim lights, or essential oils.
Prohibition of sex conversations
1. laugh at what she said It might make her so embarrassed that she doesn’t want to talk anymore.
2. push if you don’t want to answer [Read: The man code: The 10 most important rules of a gentleman]
3. Judge what she says or tell her it’s weird.
4. Repeat everything she tells you – Rule number one! What she said was between the two of you and should be so.
5. Use everything she says personally too. If you don’t want to risk an answer you don’t like, don’t choose a question like that.
6. feel that you have to do whatever you are uncomfortable with Sex Questions Asking Your Girlfriend Should Improve Your Sex Life It doesn’t make you feel pressured to try things you don’t like.
Sex Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend and Improve Your Sex Life in the Process
1. How was your first time? [Read: 15 true stories of losing your virginity]
2. When did you first learn to masturbate?
3. What things do you usually help yourself out with?
4. How would you rate yourself as a kisser?
5. Do you like to sleep naked? [Read: 14 sexy benefits of sleeping naked you had no idea about]
6. Are you horny when you’re drunk?
7. Have you ever dated another woman? Some sex questions to ask your girlfriend may be embarrassing for her. If you’re asking her like this and she doesn’t seem to want to answer, don’t put pressure on it.
8. What part of a man’s body appeals to you the most?
9. How would you describe ideal foreplay? [Read: 13 steamy foreplay techniques that’ll make you irresistible]
10. Going on a first date will allow you to have sex with a guy right away, what to do?
11. Have you ever had sex with someone and almost got caught?
12. Do you watch porn or read erotica? Which theme do you like the most? [Read: 20 of the best online erotica lit to make you both really horny]
13. Have you ever thought of going to a nudist beach?
14. Do you dare to wear the underwear I chose for you?
15. Have you ever been in a threesome? [Read: Threesome tips: 20 things to know before entering one]
16. What do you think about having three sexes? A word of caution on this question – out of all the sex questions to ask your girlfriend. This question has the potential to make something happen. If you’re unsure about threesomes, don’t try to. Putting other people to bed can have a big impact on your relationship. So go ahead if you are 100% sure you are ready for it.
17. Have you ever had sex with someone?
18. How would you feel if I asked you to pose for a photo? [Read: How to take good nudes – 36 tips for the sexiest naked selfies ever]
19Do you consider yourself to be breathing, moaning, or screaming?
20. What’s the weirdest thing you use as a makeshift sex toy? [Read: The best homemade dildos for when the moment strikes unexpectedly]
21. What’s the weirdest situation you’ve felt so horny?
22. What is your favorite activity during sex?
23. Would you consider being bound during role play?
24. Which male friend would you have sex with if you had the chance? Another sex question to ask your girlfriend that you need to be aware of. Only ask if you are sure you want to know the answer. Don’t take it too seriously and think she’s going to cheat on you.
25. Have you ever done or thought of having sex with an older man?
26. What is your favorite sex position?
27. How do you feel about the size of my penis? [Read: The 13 types of penises that women either love or laugh at]
28. What was the first sex toy you bought?
29. How do you feel about other people watching us have sex?
30. Have you ever thought of doing it with another couple in the same room?
31. What part of your body do you like kissing or licking? [Read: How to eat a girl out: 16 Secrets to make her scream]
32. Do you like being hit during sex?
33. Do you like me to drive slow for a long time or pump hard and fast? When you’re choosing a sex question to ask your girlfriend. Remember that she may give different answers depending on her mood. Maybe she likes it a little slow sometimes. And maybe she only likes roughness!
34. How would you like to be tempted?
35. Does dirty talking get you aroused? [Read: How to dirty talk with a girl without turning her off]
36. How do you feel about watching couples have sex?
37. Among all your sexual encounters Which is the most fierce?
38. Among all your sexual intercourse Which is the weirdest or funniest?
39. Have you ever thought of combining food during foreplay?
40. If there is a chance to have sex in a lonely place Which one will you choose? [Read: The 20 best and hottest places for outdoor sex]
41. Have you ever been in an orgy? What is the closest thing to an orgy you’ve ever found yourself in?
42. Have you ever had a naughty dream about a family member?
43. How do you feel about making amateur sex videos?
44. What’s the sexiest dare you’ve ever agreed to do?
45. Have you ever contacted someone from a party? Come on out of all the sex questions to ask your girlfriend. The question should be ‘yes’. Just listen to the story and see if both of you are satisfied with her words.
46. Do you like being a parent or surrendering during sex? [Read: BDSM tips and tricks for the curious first timers]
47. How do you feel about anal sex?
48. What is the most random and non-sexual thing about a guy that offends you?
49. What’s the dirtiest sex fantasies you’ve ever had but dared to try?
50. What’s the sexiest compliment you’ve ever received?
51. How would you describe your ideal penis? [Read: 18 fascinating and unknown facts about the penis]
52. What is your favorite sex toy to own?
53. How many times have you had sex the most in a day?
54. How many times have you climaxed during sex?
55. Which of your sexual partners gives you the best orgasm? Another thing to be careful not to go too private! The sex questions to ask your girlfriend should take a little salt when it comes to questions like these. She always said that you But if you don’t speak Remember that you ask and should welcome the consequences of that question!
56. If I let you do something with me one night, what would you do?
57. Have you ever agreed to swing with another pair? [Read: How to ease your partner into a swinger lifestyle]
58. How do you feel about having sex with another guy while I’m watching?
59. Do you like having sex in the shower?
60. What sexual fantasies would you most like to try and feel free to tell me?[Read: How to talk about sex without sounding like a pervert]
How are you? A little uncomfortable? power on? But admit that the right sex questions to ask your girlfriend can be an exciting and refreshing experience. Your relationship and sex life will pay off.